Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

139 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I am having constant back ache, will this effect my sexual life ?

I am having constant back ache....from past one month..i have applied went and its coming again and theere any problem in my spine..will this effect my sexual life??
Sat, 24 Jul 2010
Report Abuse
  User's Response
's  Response

There could be problem with the spine or spinal mucles. Get a thorough check up done along with an x-ray, show it to ortho doc, he will help you better with medications and appropriate back exercises.

  User's Response
gopal's  Response
this can be due to the disc prolapse, its better to get a xray done soon. not to neglect it by taking pain killers. i think a proper seating arragement will help u more.
  User's Response
renu's  Response
hey go for swimming yaar. it is the muscle that is causing pain. swimm with good girls around pain will vanish and your sexual life also will be more colourful......
  User's Response
mehmet's  Response
low back ache, hmmmm. phhht, abraka dabra, dabraka abra. gayab it is gone... poye poche...
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi everyone! Pls bear with me as I give you all the details of my condition. I want to ask whether I could get pregnant from the following scenarios: 1.     I had genital rubbing with my boyfriend last September 19 and October 9, and in both instances he ejaculated right at the opening of my vagina.. we never had full penetration as I am a virgin and want to remain that way until marriage. Stupid as this may sound, none of us really knew one can get pregnant that way, and to think we are way past our 30s already! I am 34 and he is 42. 2.     I cant tell you about my cycles because I never bothered plotting. I’ve been single, and never had sexual encounters prior to my boyfriend. As far as I know, I used to be irregular, but maybe my periods have gotten more regular in the last six months? 3.     In August 29, I had my period, which as usual lasted for a week.. Then last September 8, I was attacked by a stranger right inside my home, so you can say I was under a lot of stress and trauma. 2 or 3 weeks after, I was sick with fever that reached 40C. So anyway, my period didn’t arrive in September 29 (or around that time) as it should.. Instead, I got brown discharge that probably lasted for 2 or 3 weeks. The discharge started lightly, and then became somehow “heavy”, thick, and watery. Sometimes it was accompanied by blood, sometimes just the thick consistency. I couldn’t remember when this started, but it stopped around October 23, and that very night, I experienced cramps in my lower belly. I checked the net and it says I could either be ovulating or an implantation is happening in my womb. Of course I was scared shitless because I live in a society where unwed mothers are considered a disgrace to family no matter the age. Anyway, during that time, my breast started getting sore and my pimples started appearing (my usual PMS sign). 4.     To my relief, my period arrived in November 3, which started off brown in color (this is normal for me), and became heavy mid-day. By the second day, my cramps were killing me (this is also usual) and the flow was heavier than usual, with lots of clots (but not bigger than a quarter) and some tissue, or mass.. I was thinking it could either be a regular period only heavier because I skipped a month, or I was having a miscarriage due to stress.. Anyway, the period lasted for five days (my usual is four) and blood gradually tapered off during the sixth day.. 5.     As far as I can recall, I was not ovulating during our intimate encounter last October 9. Even if I was not plotting, I knew that I didn’t have breast soreness between my August period and October 9. I only felt the soreness on October 23. And on October 9, I was already having heavy brown discharge even as he came on my opening. This discharge went on until October 23. 6.     Although our intimate moments are so far in between, he came repeatedly outside of me during those two separate dates. Maybe three or four times, I just cant recall.. 7.     If it was on September 19, I would have been almost 2 months pregnant now, but if October 9, then maybe I am just three or four weeks along. 8.     So far, I have not experienced any fatigue, or morning sickness (except light-headedness, which I can also attribute to hyperacidity due to extreme fear, I have been unable to sleep for 2 weeks prior to my Nov 3 period). I have a backache, but it has been here since the beginning of August, and it is more on the sternum, which I can only feel every morning. I have no unusual food cravings or aversion, and my breast have started going back to their original size after swelling a bit during (ovulation?) and menstruation. However, the itchiness in my nipples is still there, and I remember having this before, I just couldn’t remember if they were before, during or after my period.. so far, I have not noticed any change in color or size of my areolas, there have been no changes in my waist, and my weight remains steady. Actually, it dropped 4lbs prior to my period due to stress, but now I am back to my usual 69kg. 9.     However, since my period ended, I sometimes feel a twitch in my lower abdomen, left side (like a muscle or nerve being pulled) and some dull pain in my breast (though they are no longer sore or heavy-feeling). I have been gassy, and seem to be producing extra saliva.. 10.     Months before these entire scare happened, I once had intense pain towards the end of my period, which caused me to pass out. So I am thinking that these little cramps could also be “normal” or if not normal, at least non-pregnancy related. 11.     My stress and anxiety level have also been unprecedented. I have never been afraid my entire life and my sleeplessness has extended until now (Nov 14) even after my period. I am in constant lookout for morning sickness, which could also be the reason why I have been feeling light-headed lately. My hyperacidity has also kicked in and im forced to take antacids every now and then. 12.     So my question: What are the chances of my being pregnant without penetration? I have not yet taken a pregnancy test, because to do so would send me reeling into panic universe. I will, eventually, but only when we already have a back-up plan in place, which will probably be a month from now.. Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question .

doctor1 MD

35 year-old, cacausian female,6 feet, about 275 lbs, very high anxiety (constant), nausea (no vomit), back ache, had her last period on time, weight has only changed a couple of pounds (vanity lbs), very limited sexual activity utilizing condoms, drinks a lot of water and often urination. Nausea at night mostly, not in morning. very often will forget to eat proper diet.

doctor1 MD

Hi, I have been suffering from severe back ache due to leukorreah for the past ten years. I have tried everything from physiotherapy to x-rays n have even gotten an MRI done recently..I m beginning to feel quite helpless now as it is drastically affecting my sexual life..all my medical reports have come clear, but my leukorreah n back ache still remain.. I feel fatigued all the time week..hater having sex n even if I do have it, my back ache intensifies. Please help,