Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
122 Doctors are Online

I am having chest pain, how to get rid of it ?

Hello Sir I am Introduce myself I am jahabardeen from abudhabi. I am having chest pains more two years i consult with doctors they told me that it is nothing to worry may be it is masculer pain i had medicine i taken ECG also but still the problem is not solving. I am getting troble more no more cure.Can you tell me why it is coming frequectly. when i was starting my work with new environment situations since i am feeling that type pain. Kindly your advice please. Thanks in advance
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  489
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

it can be acid peptic other words it may b tak antacids or ppis n c

Answered: Thu, 21 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor