I am having chest pain but all of my reports are OK. What could be the reason for this?

I have been having chest pain, pain between my shoulders an arm pain. I went to the ER last month when it first started and they did an EKG and said my heart was perfect. BP 117/70 heart rate 70. They said I was having anxiety. I went to my regular doctor who agreed and put me on Celexa 10 mg. Since then I have been to 5 doctors but I still feel like crap everyday. I'm concerened they are blowing me off because I'm 25/female. I read stuff on the internet that says that Dr's usually miss things like this. Am I crazy or do I have a real reason to be so scared? Yes one was a cardiologist but he wouldn't do a stress test because he said it wasn't warranted. I paid for that visit out of pocket because my insurance said there was no reason for a referral.
Thu, 17 Dec 2009