I am having chest pain and burping problem. Suggest me a remedy

Hi, I had little pain on left stomach(upper) on a a day 5 months back for few minutes. Kind of bulge for few hours & vanished. Then after that i consulted with general medicine doctor. He has given few tablets. then I usually got burping & consulted with gastroentrology specialist. He has taken blood , motion, urin tests, Abdomen xray & scan. He said there is no big issues & given rabium-20 once a day at morning. I am taking it, still i get burping before food reduces after food. Also, sometimes there is pain on left upper chest near to mid tube or near to the shoulders. So I get afraid if it may be cardiac problem. My cholestrol levels are normal except hdl is 39. I am 31 years, weight, BP, sugar is normal. So gastroentrology specialist told not to worry abt heart. Still i fear. Please suggest me, Thanks Jai
Sat, 3 Sep 2011