I am having bllackheads on my nose

I am having bllackheads on my nose,,when ever i go to beuty parlour ,,they remove it using..some pin...but still i get it..how can i prevent this??
Sun, 30 Jan 2011
's  Response

I also used to have lots of it. Then someone told me to wash face with good cleanser and facewash, and apply astringent lotion. Still it did not go completely. Then i asked a doctor here on the chat about it. They told to try "benzoyl peroxide". I  am using it from past one month. it is working. Why dont you also try a chat and get to know what is best suited to you?

Nikita's  Response
black heads are same as black comodones, use retiono cream
janhavi's  Response
I think you should not remove the black heads it will worsen the condition, See a dermatologist and ask hime for some creams to prevent the black head formation
romila's  Response
it reflects how you look after your skin? the dirt and other things accumulated on the skin if not cleaned in time will form black heads and spoil your skin. now go to dermatologist and get those black and white heads removed and maintain the hygine of your face.