Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

I am having alot of pain in my stomach upper part and loose motion. what should I eat on this situation ?

hi doctor ,i am in 13th week of my pregnency.last night i went to party and there i had paneer and raita and from today morning i am having alot of pain in my stomach upper part and loose motion .kindly suggest me what to eat.moment i eat anything pain gets start.hepl me out !
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  126
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
i think u should consult doctor if u consult homeopath it will be better for u because homeopathic medicine have no any side effect and with help of medicine u recover fast
here it seems like food poisoning drink liquid , light food avoid spicy and heavy food
but i think u should consult doctor if u will got dehydrate than it may harm ur pregnancy
for my help u can contact me
- redefine ur health
dr janak sindhav
cff-21 , shantiniketan complex,opp- H B kapadiya school , gurukul rd , memnagar , ahmedabad
+91-94285 82684
Answered: Thu, 2 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Lot many patients gets some digestive problem during pregnancy.please take care to avoid high fatty food and spicy food during pregnancy.At present take light diet,like dal rice,curd rice etc.Drink more of liquids like juices,lemon water etc.You can take anti spasmodic tablets after talking to your doctor.bye.
Answered: Thu, 2 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor