Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

I am having a weird heart rhythm with dizziness and pressure on chest

Wierd heart rythm today. felt like a motor inside of me, head dizzy, pressure on chest , out of breath .? it felt like my heart wasnt even beating properly it just felt like a motor gone of inside of me, i couldnt even count my heart beat it was going so fast, it felt like i was going to faint, pressure on my chest. im only 15. then it randomly poped back into normal. so wierd im really scared.
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
You need to get it checked out. Could be something minor like caffeine induced palpitations, but it's always better to be safe than sorry. Get to the doctors get an ECG (which shows the conduction the heart) or an ultrasound. You could also have a valve issue within the heart, either way, have an MD take a look at you. Then you can have a peace of mind or have the option of getting treatment if it's something to be concerned about. Best wishes!
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor