Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

I am having a tight foreskin and it is very uncomfortable during sex

my penis is uncut and if i try to pull the foreskin under the head it wont go because its to tight what can i do my penis is quiet big and the foeskin wont go under the head when the penis is erect.what can i do?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  129
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Thanks for your query.

It Is called Phimosis.

That Is Inability to retract the skin of penis.

It Is a simple condition and do not worry about It.

Kindly visit a general surgeon, you might have to undergo a minor surgical procedure called circumcision.

It Includes removal of the foreskin surrounding glans penis.
Hope I have answered your query.

I will be available for your follow up queries If any.

Wishing you good health.

Answered: Mon, 11 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor