I am having a strange pain in my heart for seconds in every 10-15 minutes.

Hi. I m having a strange problem with what I think is my heart .? All day yesterday I ve had reoccurring flashes of pain, every ten to fifteen minutes, sometimes faster than that. It comes on for like a second and then goes away. ALL day yesterday. I thought it would go away with sleep but, it didn t. As I m typing this right now, it s still happening. The weird thing is, I think, when I lie on my back, it stops. Could be a coincidence, but I thought I d mention it. Anyway, to summarize; weird pain in my heart, flashes for a second and goes away, every 5-10-15 minutes, all day. And is still there. Any ideas ?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
Stop asking random people who don't know and GO TO THE DOCTOR. This is far too important for Y!A.