Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

I am having a lump above right testicle, please suggest me

Having lump above the right testis, i.e in tde testicle chord. it is connected to some chord and hangs on it. about half a peanut size and hard and painless. does it require urgent attention..?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  529
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician, Surgery 's  Response
Hello, this may be epididymal cyst. It is usually painless and needs no treatment. But scrotal ultrasound may be needed to rule out other pathology. because some lump may be cancerous.
Answered: Mon, 8 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  Anonymous's Response

I have read in many sites that cancerous lumps are painless. So just because it painless, you should ignore it. If it was painful, then it could have been infection I think. A Urologist is the right person to consult for this issue.

Answered: Wed, 3 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor