I am having VERY sharp pains in the middle of my of my heart

I am having VERY sharp pains in the middle of my heart. I took some 26 Omega pills but regret the suicidal... ...thoughts...? A couple of days ago I came out of my depression but whilst I was in it I took some 26 Omega-3 pills at once trying to cause myself a haemorage but it didn t work then and later I was relieved to have not got any symptoms later. But now I get them almost on a daily basis, the pains last for ten minutes, unless I rest for a while they come back. Am I getting heart attacks now? Please be kind as I m still in depression...but it isn t so severely concentrated as it once was... I am 15 and I MEAN am I starting to get the symptoms of a heart attack?
Fri, 11 Dec 2009