Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

I am have itching near genital organs and the skin has become black. Can you suggest a permanent remedy ?

I am 42 years, 84Kg, 176CM height. I have been suffering for long time from itching between thigh and genital organ and on testacle skin and perinial part. Skin on these areas became back in colour. I tried with some broad spectrum anti bacterial/ fungal (Canesten,candid etc;) cream and slight get relief. When application of cream stops it comes again. Irritation is much when under garment removes. During bath time normally I use strong strubbler to get comfort from itching and it makes relief but in next bath time the itching increases. Dry itching skin part releases some power like scales..Please give a permanent remedy to get rid of itching and black colour of skin.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  259
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
u have got taenia cruris..all u have to do is
1) wear a thigh length undergarments
2) dry the area properly after u take bath..make sure there is no moisture
3) buy a ketaconazole dusting powder and use twice daily..morning and night..
u will be fine in a weeks time
Answered: Mon, 27 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor