Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

I am getting swelling on my faces like heat swelling

hi doctor i m Pavan 22 male from 2 months onwards every few days i m getting swelling on my faces like heat swelling and it come pus also i tested pus culture& sensitivity the report was came as \
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  170
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi! You had not finished your description and also not written your question! Finish your description and let us know your question. Have a nice day!
Answered: Mon, 8 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Akshith's  Response
hello and welcome to healthcare magic,
i would suggest you consulted a dermatologist for your problem it looks like you have a bacterial infection in your face or acne vugaris the dermatologist will guide you regarding the treatment options.
take care,
Answered: Mon, 8 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor