Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

I am getting stomachache,headaches and burping. Do i need medical attention ?

i have a pain in my upper stomach , on and off headaches and burping most on the time what can this mean ?
Asked On : Sat, 7 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  524
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
hello friend..
according to the symptoms you described, you are suffering from gastroesophagial reflux disease.
first of all you should stop smoking and drinking alcohol, if you have habit.
decrease frequency of tea/coffy.
you start sleeping with head up position.
in medication you can start combination of pantoprazole with prokinetic after advice of your doctor.
Answered: Sat, 7 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor