I am getting spotting after drinking but negative HPT . What is causing this ?

I m 23 and my period is two months late, its not the first time it has happned but its the first time I spott after drinkng. This iz the second time my period goes missing for that long, the first time. Was a few months ago and I kept spotting every week for a day or so but I never spotted after drinking. This time I spotted once two days before my period was supposed to start but it didn t. I have not spotted since until two days ago when I got home fron a club. I have taken two pregnancy test within the week my period went missing and they were both negative and an other one 5 weeks ago negative too. I did not drink that much that night, and the previous time my period was missing I dra k more than this time and didn t spot at all.
Wed, 4 Jan 2012
Dear Friend,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

Irregular periods may be due to hormonal imbalance, PCOD or other medical conditions

Better evaluate yourself

Contact me for more information or guidance

Wish you Good Reproductive & Sexual Health
With Warm Regards,

Dr. A CHAKRAVARTHY MBBS; MBA; (MHSc Reproductive & Sexual Medicine)

Consultant, Sexual Medicine / Sexologist, TRIVANDRUM, KERALA
Email: dr.a.chakravarthy@gmail.com
+91 – 944 77 050 77 / 94471 55 0 77 / 99 464 2 55 77
President, International Association of Sexual Medicine
www.drchakravarthy.com / www.sexual-medicine.org