Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

I am getting some itchy skin rash from my husband

Hi my husband started with an itchy rash back in February. it started with a couple of what looked like insect bites and then spread and covered his torso . It then spread down his legs and he itched so bad he bled. I then started with a similar rash by the end of March and the itching was unbearable all over the tops of legs, buttocks and under breasts and on torso. It also looked like small insect bites on my arms. The itching is not as bad now but can still come and go and the blisters under my breasts are quite bad. My daughter now seems to be starting with the same thing and although me and my husband are not itching as much we still have the bumps and blisters. I have been to the doctors but they do not know what it is and suggested bed bugs?? Do you have any ideas what this could be? I am 46 and was diagnosed with breast cancer in March 2009 and I am taking Tamoxifen. I am 5ft 3in and weigh 10st. My husband is 47 and my daughter 16
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  339
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Your case require evaluation as it is spread in whole family,
It may be due to bed bug as you say,
It may be some contagious disease which affects to the people coming in contact.
Go to dermatologist.
meanwhile you take some anti histmines.
ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 3 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor