I am getting mentally disturbed & fed up of life

I am 25 yrs old female. I had delivered a child 6 months ago and one month before delivery I had lost my job. The treatment at home is worst , My Mother In Law is creating problem day by day , even relation with my husband is ruining. She is giving a mental torture by taunting and saying ill words for my Late parents who are no more in this world. Also she abuses my sisters who are more than parents for me. She speaks ill about my character with others on phone and indirectly speaks ill and curses me. I am so much fed up that I feel to kill her or kill myself. Tell me what to do. She is not the kind of person to speak or discuss with as she is the worst person I have seen on earth I have tried all the means to convince her but she is never satisfied and I am getting mentally disturbed. Help me out.
Mon, 25 Apr 2011
Dear Friend,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

Most of the mother in law - Daughter in law relations are somewhat like this.

It is because both of them are possessive. Mother in law possessive about her son and Daughter in law about her husband. Hence there is a conflict.

These things has to be dealt very diplomatically.

Contact me for more information or guidance

Wish you Good Reproductive & Sexual Health
With Warm Regards,
Dr Naveen Kumar M's  Response

Hi..Most common story like others.I would suggest you to find sutable job for your self and than try to convence your husband. with mutual concern of you both, come out from ditch....  start a new life. god is given an opartunity to create an history by doing good things not by killing or hurting some body ? prove your self that you have born to lead not to Die or Cry. 

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

Hi.. Why don't you along with your husband plan to stay away from your in law.. You can speak you your husband, discuss the matter and plan for a new home. And also look for a new job, which can also help you... It is always better to be away from people with whom you are not comfortable in being together and to avoid unnecessary complications in personal life and mental life..