Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

I am getting hbp level of 155/82. How can i regulate it to normal ?

Iam about 46 yrs old and since two wks now developed hbp level of 155-82, what steps do I take now to reduce it to normal?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  116
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to health care magic
i have read all ur details
please modify ur lifestyle by quittin smokin and stoppin alcohol in case if u have a habit....i advice u to have a balanced diet with low fats and sugars with high fibre diet like vegetabales to be added.have a good mornin walk for 30 mins relieves u from stress..get an lipid profile done once a fortnight.and get ur BP checked once a day.
thank u...take care
Answered: Thu, 14 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor