Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

I am getting burning sensation in my private part, please give me any solution

I am a 26 years old girl and working as software engineer.Recently i got married.I am facing problem since 2 weeks.After sexual intercourse with my husband i get burning sensation in my private part.Its unbearable fr 10-15 mins.During that time i like to urinate it relaxes me.During sex everything is normal but after few mins it starts.why it happens?I cant ask my husband not for no sex.what is solution fr my problem??I am very much worried.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Mar 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  678
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

A little foreplay befor the actuel act will give sufficient time for the natural lubricants to be released.

Answered: Tue, 16 Mar 2010
Urologist Dr. Rajiv goel's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic,

You seem to be having lesser of lubrication. You sholud have more of foreplay. you can use saliva on penis or any vegetable oil for lubrication. you may also use lubricted condoms.
Answered: Fri, 18 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Try condoms that contain lubricants. This is a usual complaint of most newly sexually active females.

Answered: Tue, 16 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor