Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

I am getting a small piece of skin coming out on my face

I am getting a small piece of meat coming out on my face . What could it be ?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jan 2010
Answers:  5 Views:  313
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

YOu sound serious...get this examined, who knows it might turn out to be tumor also. Get a early diagnosis done and get it treated before it goes too bad.

Answered: Sat, 9 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

How about some more info??? Did you cut your face somehow? Where on your face is the tissue coming from??

Answered: Sat, 9 Jan 2010
  User's Response
Meat, my god! get yourself to a surgeon man.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
  User's Response

Is it acne?
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
  User's Response

That is foolish. It is not meat man. It is pus, I believe. He does know to describe properly.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor