Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

I am getting a slight pain due to masturbation

i m 24 , 5.6 feet,58 kg weight. I musturbuted last one month back two times at time . From that time my pennis is lightly pain , wet feel in fornt,lightly dragging feel in right hydrocell any treetment for me sir .pls
Asked On : Wed, 24 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  72
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Normally mastrubation does not cause any sort of physical side effects of your body so i guess there should be no reason to worry about.If you have done it vigorously and if you have injured any part (penis or testes )then may be you can have pain.Better to get examined by a doctor to see if there is any problem so consult a doctor and he will treat you after proper examination.
Answered: Wed, 24 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor