I am frequently getting strokes in the left side of my neck

Iam 23 Yrs Old,Male My symptoms are as follows 1.Iam frequently getting strokes in the left side of my neck and at night while iam sleeping i will suddendly riseup and i could see my left hand is died condition, when i beat it for some time then it is comming to normal 2.when i open and close my mouth some heavy sound coming in right side of my mouth. 3.When i move my lower lip left side the neck part is shaking fully 4.some times getting heavy pain in my back neck
Tue, 8 Mar 2011
's  Response
It would be appropriate to see your own family doctor for your situation. Alternatively a Neurologist would be recommended
General & Family Physician Dr. Saeed Reza Sarir's  Response
actually what you said is not stroke.what makes you to wake up suddenly?any head ache?