I am fifteen and do not have my period, is this weird ?

i am fifteen and do not have my period.. is this weird..what should i do ? i am really scared.. somepeople tell me not to worry but sometimes i do!
Mon, 21 Dec 2009
's  Response
When does a girl usually get her first period? In the United States, the average age is 12. This does not mean that all girls start at the same age. A girl can start her period anytime between the ages of eight and 15. Usually, the first period starts about two years after breasts first start to grow. If a girl has not had her first period by age 15, or if it has been more than two to three years since breast growth started, she should see a doctor. if you want more information look at this website: http://www.4woman.gov/FAQ/menstru.htm hope this helps good luck...