I am feeling uneasy after having sex

hii my name is chloe i'm 13 I had unprotected sex 4 days ago and i found out it was on the day of ovulation and my stomache has been feeling bloated and i have a headache i was sick to my stomache this morning too I am really stressed please help I also talked to my school nurse she sent me over to planned parenthood and they have me an appointment on the 17 for diseases and stuff and a pregnancy test on the 24 I am just so stressed though please help
Mon, 15 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

If it is done on the day of ovulation, then there are more chances of pregnancy. Yes a pregnancy test is necessary and that shall guide you better. Relax for now and wait for the results as there is no confirmation till the  test is positive.