Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

I am feeling like shivering and having fever

hi, i am feeling like shivering and having fever . can i take Eryocin 250 plus tablet? i am not getting sneeze but head and eyes are in pain.. sometimes body ache is also there... please suggest
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  883
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
It seems that you are having viral infection.
Take analgesic tab for pain,bodyache.
Do not take eryocin unless you have throat pain or congestion in the throat.
ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 22 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
welcome to hcm
thanks for the query
it seems that you are suffering from viral fever
you can take antipyretics like paracetamol , antihistaminics like levocetrizine and antibiotics full course .
simultaneously take good amount of fluid and good nutrition
wish you a good day and take care
Answered: Fri, 22 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor