Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

I am feeling dryness, while participating in intercourse. Is there any gel which can be used during intercourse ?

hello doctor , i am 46, female and my periods stoped a couple of years ago. i am finding difficulty while participating in intercourse. i am feeling dryness. can you suggest some medical gels which can be used during intercourse.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  166
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
You get get rid of the dryness by using a lube. Durex Makes 'play' which is of good enough. Estrogen therapy can be used buy it has side effects
Have a nice life
Answered: Fri, 12 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor