Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

I am facing severe problem of Erectile Dysfunction

I am 31 years old, male. I think I am facing Sever problem of Erectile Dysfunction . What are the tablets for it and please do suggest me a suitable doctor in Thane ?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  746
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
The cause for ED can be well understood but the best way to come out of this is to have self confidence. Vajikaran of ayurveda is full of such combinations which make man like a horse. I recommend you cap. streswin and tab. shila pravang one bd. have milk with kesar and dried dates in it. avoid intoxicants and excess of non veg.
Answered: Fri, 18 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.First of all just relax.Erectile dysfunction is today era is not uncommon.First of all before starting any treatment sit back and try to find out any problem that you have.Erectile dysfunction practically means unable to have sufficient erection to have penetrative intercourse.It is same ? your partner is best person who can help you with to her and she will help you a lot.First of all still if you need medical help just visit your family physician he knows better and will look for the causes and helps you to solve the problem,in most of the case fancy treatment is not needed.please refrain from trying things widely published in media .If needed your doctor only ask you to get treated by a specialist.
Answered: Fri, 18 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
you may go for blood testing for testosterone level and after that treatment can be decided. For this you may consult authorized sexologist for necessary treatment.
Please do not consult unauthorized pseudo doctors or sexologist.

Answered: Sun, 27 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor