I am experiencing pain after eating and even with pain.

I am experiencing pain after eating and even with pain. Stomach pain then it migrates from left intestinal area to the right upper quadrant area. I have a history of diverdiculosis and mixed irritable bowel. I'm having gas with this pain but no fever. No diarrhea or constipation. Occasional nausea after
eating. Not bloating or distension. It's different than my usual episodes. I have had a duodenal ulcer in the past and it's similar to that. I have had some cramping. After the pain subsides then it feels okay for a while.
Thu, 8 Nov 2018