Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

I am experiencing brown discharge after sex and i have itchiness around pubic area. What is happening with me ? 21 yrs old.I m sexually active wif my boyfriend.I get this itchiness around my pubic area till on the butt area..At first it s something like pimple then i scratch it because it so itchy.Then one day it becomes circular and keeps multiplying another circular.I m so worried.i dont know what to do.I want to go to hospital but im so embarass.I put yeast infection medication such as yeast infection cream but it won t go away.And after having sex,i have this brown discharge,i feel me!What am i have to do? :(
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  137
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
How to get rid of brown discharge and circular itchiness around pubic region?
Answered: Sun, 12 Jun 2011
  Anonymous's Response
I'm certainly no expert in these matters but I would recommend that you go to a sexual health clinic and get some tests done. Please don't be embarrassed about going to health care professionals, they see many different bodies with many different conditions. They shouldn't judge you or make you feel uncomfortable.
Best to go and get checked out and refrain from having sex until you get the all clear.
All the best
Answered: Sun, 12 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor