Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

I am experiencing an ulcer on my penis

i have an ulcer on my penis. It has been there for at least 15 years. I had tests done and it is not an STD. It never goes away but does subside at times. I am not circumcised and the doctor thought with proper sanitation it should clear, I am very sanitary and bath twice daily. Nothing has helped. I was also told that it might heal if exposed to air by retracting the foreskin . Does not help. I do not want to go back to the doctor as it is embarrassing and has not helped. I have been to 2 different dermatologists and they have not helped. It has dramatically affected sexual activity with my wife as any activity irritates the ulcer and causes it to flare up. Please help
Asked On : Wed, 22 Dec 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  214
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General Surgeon 's  Response
you should get biopsy done to find the cause of an ulcer so that you can be relieved from it permanently
Answered: Thu, 30 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hello sir
i also hav the penis ulcer doctor gave one cream to apply when i used its cured but its came again what should i do im so scared doctor anuj sharma pls reply as soon as possible ........
Answered: Thu, 30 Dec 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor