I am experiencing a white bump thing inside head of penis. What could this be ?

hey um i frequently jus got thru urinating when i felt a sudden sharp urge in the head of my penis so i look and something white....what could it be? i ve had no sex for at least 3months now so wha could it be
Tue, 3 Jan 2012
hi,
You might have got urinary infection.due to infection there is frequency of urine and pain while passing urine.
Take more water and avoid spicy food.
You may go for urine check up,if pus is there go for one urinary antibiotic course and you will be fine.