Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

I am experiencing Severe back pain, kindly help me out

Hi, I am going through a severe back pain. Actually really dont know where is the pain ? about 3 years back I was performing n i fell from d back stage from that day onwards I have this pain.i have consulted few doctors but no one could find what was the problem,all they gave was a vaccination for pain relief.some times the pain increases few days before i get my periods.the pain is so severe that I cant stand, walk or sit.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Apr 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  502
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
OBGYN 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
as you have mentioned that the pai started after a fall may be it is due to some injury sustained that time leading to some problem in lumbosacral and dorsolumbar joints
please consult orthopaedic surgeao and get a check up
pain increasing few days before periods may due to problems related to pelvic organs uterus/ovaries.gynecological check up will be helpful pain during periods may be relieved by colinol tablet 1 tab 3 times after meals .severe back ache not related to periods may be helped by powergesic tab
hope you be all right soon
Answered: Wed, 9 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. K. P. V. Rao's  Response
Hi Deepti,
Welcome to HCM.
It seems you have hurt your back when you fell backstage.It is possible you may be having compression fracture of your vertebrae which gives symptoms after few months or years.Get your X-ray and/ CT scan of lumbosacral spine done and get back to me with your reports.As far as your pain during periods is concerned,it may due to dysmenorrhoea---you can consult your gynac for the same.Take care.
Answered: Mon, 5 Dec 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response

Well i suggest you to have a good check up and during periods girls do have back pain ,and you have a injury it might get severe .Better to consult a good doctor as back problem increases with the age.

Answered: Sun, 25 Apr 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor