Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

I am experiencing Pain in my right ear, please suggest me the remedy for it

for a few days I am experiencing pain in my right ear i have become very sensitive to sound. can not tolrate loud sound. Feel a bit giddy while I am in elevators. I have this feeling since last 2 years it has never been severe.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jan 2010
Answers:  4 Views:  432
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response

First do the following:

1. Ear examination to rule out or clean any Ear Wax and Ear Drum examination.

2. Pure Tone Audiogram (PTA).

3. Impedance Audiogram (IA).

4. Give a detailed history of the unsteadiness.

Answered: Mon, 11 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Are you having discharge in the ears? If that is the case then it could be infection, mainly otitis media. The other possible cause could be the vestibular apparatus being affected.

Answered: Mon, 11 Jan 2010
  User's Response
I think that this problem is attibuted to a lot of mobile usage. you must get your auditory assessment done.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
  User's Response

I guess you need to get certain tests done to see if the hearing loss is significant, that any ENT surgeon will do.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor