Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

I am ejecting within 2 minutes. please suggest.

Dear Dr, I am 43 years old having diabetics and during the intercourse i will not be able to do long time as i am ejecting with 2 minutes time and my wife is not satisfied. Can you suggest some medicine for this
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jun 2010
Answers:  4 Views:  2137
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Now there are Dapoxetine medication available in India, which increases the ejaculation time.
Answered: Thu, 20 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Please try to do foreplay before having intercourse. Thats the best solution. If not meet urologist
Answered: Wed, 12 Jan 2011
OBGYN Dr. Amol Gitte's  Response
u adopt stop -do stop do technique..ur performance will improve
Answered: Thu, 20 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Bhagwan Dass's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic..
what does u think pre mature ejaculation is not as simple as to solve need proper consultation is required..if u think only diabetes is the reason behind ur problem then u r wrong may be other factors too and so that a consultation is required...although diabetes is one of the main if possible go for consultation..

Thanks and all the best for good health
Dr.Bhagwan dass
Answered: Thu, 20 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor