Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

I am disappointed in shape of my legs. any treatment for re-shaping of knee/ legs bones ?

Hi, I m residing at Delhi, I am 28 n slim. Soon to be married. The only thing I am disappointed in me is the shape of my legs. These aren t perfectly straight. ( Knocking knees kinda thing). Plz do let me know if u have any treatment for re-shaping of knee/ legs bones. I shall be highly obliged.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  341
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Write your answer herethis is called malallignment of knee this can be very well corrected back to normal but its a surgical procedure . it has lot of long term advantages also in preventing premature wear and tear of the knee joint and allows knees to function well for long . we do it very regularly for all knee malallignments
Answered: Sat, 25 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Bony abnormalities if severe can be corrected by surgical treatment... Consult your orthopedician to decide if you need one surgeries.. The other alternative treatment are by using external modified products.. You may discuss with your doctor and decide what is needed...

Answered: Fri, 26 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor