I am diabetic type 2 from the last 7+ years

I am diabetic type 2 from the last 7+ years , I am user of methicobal often , this time as methicobal was not available with medical store they suggested me neuromet tablets ,.
(For diabetic is use Galvus Met 50/1000 and Amerl4)
I am daily walker of One Hour Plus , sugar often is fasting 130/140 and rendum or after two hours it is 170/180., but I feel always tired , some time pain in legs , if sit in one position for some time then can’t stand fresh and comfortable ,.
I want a full energy medicine which keep me fresh and healthy and also my sugar should be controlled ., please suggest some thing and oblige ,.
Kind Regards

Gulzar
Sat, 29 Sep 2018