I am allergic to penicillin due to which i have got rashes and losing weight

Hello docs, m 22 fmle, last year in Jan i got severe tooth infection n got my root canal dne n my dentst gve me a 3days course of MOX caps, i was unaware of the fact that m allergic to amoxicillin/penicillin and ii took only 1capsule that day n rashes appeared on my entire face , m still facing its side effects of this antibiotic,breathing prob n bacterial vaginosis are 2 main problms m goin thru evn after taking alot of prescribed medications by sme doctrs bt it didnt work for me, m losing my weight day by day i look like a skeleton now,nothings working out on me please help me doctor!!!!!!!!
Tue, 27 Dec 2011