I am allergic to ibprofen. Can i take it in 26 weeks pregnancy ?

26 weeks and 4 days pregnant and a lot of non stop pain I am 24 yrs old, and am 26 weeks and 4 days pregnant with my 3rd child. I have been having groin/pelvic presure and pain for about a month now, and its only getting worse. Its a constant burning all the time. It hurts to stand, sit, stretch,cough, sneeze, lay down. A couple of days ago the same pain went into my lower back. Same feeling, I do have scolosis so I thought maybe it was that, but its not getting any better. The baby is sitting rather low and has dropped a lot in the last 2 weeks. I am only getting 2 hours of sleep a night and its starting to effect my everyday life. It makes it hard to make it through a shift at work. I called an on call dr through my local hospital he told me to take ibprofen when I know i can t while pregnant not to mention im allergic to it, i told him that and all he could say was I don t know what to tell you then, lay on your side I don t know. My ob doctor says there isn t anything that can be done, she wouldn t even check me to ease my mind, even tho I have had part of my cervix removed and am at a higher risk of going into early labor. I just don t know what to do, the pain is getting worse instead of better.
Sun, 22 May 2011