Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

I am affected from skin disease & in those affected area it get dark black marks. How can I cleared it ?

I am affected from skin disease for past 4 years, and in those affected area it get DARK BLACK MARKS it wont be cleared for past 4 years how can I cleared it
Asked On : Mon, 15 Mar 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  481
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

hyperpigmentation can be treated using certain creams which reduce the melanin. But some times these themselves can cause hyperpigmentation. Also you need to get the underlying condition treated adequately to reuce the occurence of hyperpigmentation. I would advise you to consult a dermatologist in this regard. I hope i have answered your query. Take care
Answered: Fri, 2 Dec 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Dark black marks does is a major cosmetic problem faced by many. For that to be cleared one shall need  certain topical applications to help in the process.

Answered: Wed, 17 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor