I am addictive to tea

I am addictive to tea alot. Can you help me on this? What are the bad effects of this on my health? I drink almost 10 times a day tea from the time of morning to evening. Kindly Suggest me on this?
Wed, 2 Sep 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
If you do not put sugar or milk in the tea then it's still ok health wise. But if you are drinking the regular tea then you are consuming a lot of calories with these 10 cups. I drink 4-6 cups myself and I do not see any problem. Now I drink only black tea. I had addiction earlier but with black tea, things have become better as the bitter taste keeps me away from craving all the time.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
Agree with the black tea idea. Better still would be to take green tea.