I am addicted to coffee and smoking,suffering from chest pain and fatigue

I am 20 years old 170 pounds 6 3 Don t eat as much as i would like too, I smoke cigarettes, i drink alcohol in moderation, loads of coffee due to being a security guard I work 4 shifts wed thurs Night shift, Weekends sat sun day shift so i constantly have to transition I have chest pain right over my heart right now, my left arm also feels very weird Is this fatigue, too much coffee? to much smoking...? What steps do i take, this feeling has been around for the last 3 days, on and off. Today it has been ongoing for the last 2 hours, the most its ever lasted so far also can i walk into a hospital complaining of heart pains and get an EKG? Oh, and my left eye recently started twitching randomly, I was told it is either a calcium def or fatigue...which is it and is it connected with the above problem? I appreciate any answers...as short or as long. Thank you another thing i wanted to add, I am an excessive sweater..But only on my hands and feet these last 3 days I only sweat during this chest episode, just another weird thing..
Wed, 11 May 2011