I am a middle-age female of Caucasian descent. Over the

I am a middle-age female of Caucasian descent. Over the last month, I have suddenly developed intermittent dark pink / reddish areas between the middle and ring finger of my hands. The area is only slightly itchy but progressed to rough texture and flaking over approximately a week.

Then, two days ago, I noticed a dark burgundy spot the size of a quarter on the base of thumb and palm area of left hand. It was so dark it matched the hue of my burgundy-colored dress. There was no itchiness or pain sensitivity to touch, and now 2 days later, it is barely visible. While this could have been a bruise, it seemed to heal remarkably fast from extreme discoloration 2 days ago.

Could these skin instances be related and merely a dermatitic reaction to environment or suggesting onset of eczema or similar disorder?
Wed, 7 Nov 2018