Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

I am a married person, have a baby .I have some problem in erection

I have some sexual problem. if u spare some time for it seriously. My problem is that i am falling in a bad habit/masterbet from 10 years. I have small penis nearly 4.5 inches in erection . im married and have a baby. my main problam is im not able to get errected properly.and timing less then a mint only.and not feeling during sex with my wife.plz help me
Asked On : Thu, 27 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  2442
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
hi Mr.Malik;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
As for your size of 4.5 inches it is more than enough so don't worry.Mastrubation is a healthy habit if done before marriage so why worry.Now about the timing it is less because may be you are tense & worried .Please relax less time is related to mind so keep cool don't take tension of any thing .If medicine is required please take DAMIAPLANT liquid 10 drops three times a day ;it is a homoeopathic medicine & is safe;non habit forming & will give you natural sex & not exaggerated time of sex like other medicines .
Answered: Mon, 21 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor