I am a healthy woman if 79 who walks briskly

I am a healthy woman if 79 who walks briskly daily on flat surface 6 mornings a week. I also was diagnosed with mild COPD 6 weeks ago and no problems since. Flew 3000 miles 6 days ago from So. CA and warmth to Mass. and cold...... to help a friend pack his house up after his wife dropped dead in front of him a month ago.

I was fine until this Monday morning. I woke up and got up and walked to BR n felt lightheaded and slightly nauseous. Returned to Bed n got up again 5 min. later and again.... back to bed for 10 min. Okay after that and walked downstairs to fix breakfast for three of us. Since then every time I get up from bed or climb those stairs to second floor I have felt lightheaded and my heart beats faster (always strong and regular) into 90’s and I have to sit down right away till this passes which us usually a couple of minutes. I feel tired all the time too. I’m always the one on the go so this is not normal for me. What is going on??
Sat, 27 Oct 2018