Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

I am a PCOD. What treatment should I go for to conceive a child?

I have multiple tiny subcentimeter follicles situated peripherally s/o PCO . My right ovary measure - 3.5 x 2.4 x 2.8 cm and ovarian volume is 13.1cc The left ovary meausures 2.9 x 1.4 x 3.7 cm and ovarian volume is 8.5 cc No free fluid seen in the pouch of douglas. Kindly let me know the treatment i want to concieve a baby . I currently weight 85 kgs . Age :28 heigh : 5ft 2 Thank you very much
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  187
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
to get conceived you have to take treatment for poly cystic ovary disease,
the common symptoms of this are, anovulation, insulin resistance, hyperinsulinemia etc,

in the treatment of PCOD, with your doctor's advice,
you have to take insulin sensitizers like metformin,
ovulation induction drugs like clomifne,
have to reduce weight,
decrease stress.
take care.
Answered: Fri, 6 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor