I am a 69 yrs old African American female; diagnosed

I am a 69 yrs old African American female; diagnosed 6 yrs. ago with hypothyroidism. I have been on Synthroid medication since. When diagnosed I had a thick head of hair. However, recently my hair is thinning and I don’t know what to do about it. There has been no changes in my medication dosage in 5 yrs. i’m Looking for foods to avoid that are not good for my thyroid. And, wanting to know those foods that are helpful to my thyroid,

diagnosed 6 yrs, ago with hypothyroidism. Presently, my hair is thinning, and I am looking for foods to avoid, so that I can stop the thinning of my hair
Sun, 27 May 2018