I am a 64 years old female. I was diagnosed

I am a 64 years old female. I was diagnosed with fibromyalsia over 20 years ago. I tried taking medication for it early on but it did not seem to help. I have 4 children, 8 grandchildren and have always worked full time and have always stayed active.
I retired a couple of years ago and we opened our own business, which I run. The last few months my joints and bones, head to toe, hurt constantly. When I lay down at night my spine and hips hurt to the point that I cannot sleep. I have noticeable bumps and tender spots on my hands and feet. I am always tired and have low energy. My stomach hurts daily. I don't drink coffee or sodas. I do drink water all day long.
Sat, 27 Oct 2018