I am a 51 year old female. I spend a

I am a 51 year old female. I spend a great deal of my time working hours on a computer, but do not have any issues with carpal tunnel syndrome.
My right shoulder and upper arm have been sore and achy, on and off, for a couple of weeks. It isn't constant, but is starting to become more than just uncomfortable. Today is the first day that it hurts more in the inner part of the upper arm, rather than the shoulder.
There isn't any bruising or swelling. Nothing is broken, and I haven't had an injury so not sure what to think. However, I can see that it may be progressing. Any insights on this?
Sun, 30 Sep 2018