I am a 39 year old woman. I have been

I am a 39 year old woman. I have been getting a hives reaction on my face and neck that makes me look like a raccoon. I don't know what could be causing this as I am very careful with my diet an do not eat anything that I know I am sensitive to. My skin will itch for quite some time, even after the initial flush has faded. I have also been having water diarrhea for 3-4 weeks consistently. Just a flood of brown water coming out of me all day. What could be going on?
I have tried to pinpoint any foods that may cause the hives but they seem to appear whenever they see fit.
Wed, 7 Nov 2018