Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

197 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I am a 32 years old man, 173Cm, 79Kg with

I am a 32 years old man, 173Cm, 79Kg with G6PD deficiency. I started going to the gym recently. and my trainer advised me to use a product like protein powder such as (Whey protein). I noticed that all kink of protein powder contains "Soy lecithin" and "Soy Fiber". is that ok? or should I avoid taking it? Is there anything else that I can take without any risk?
Wed, 10 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

what should be the ideal multivitamin combination for a 32-year-old man. Chronic conditions include oral submucous fibrosis from history of chewing tobacco, currently quitted and long history of depression and anxiety disorder, on escitalopram and clonazepam combination. Weight 55 kg, 176 cm

doctor1 MD

Hi, I am 32 years old. I am a stammerer from childhood. In last 5 years, my stammering was decreasing, but now a days i am finding rise in the problem. what should i do? i have recently changed a job.

doctor1 MD

Hello doctors , if you time I d like to ask you something. My dad is 180cm my mom is 158 and I m 173cm. I m 16 years old , i go once per week to the gym. I only exercise running pull ups situps and Dumble exercises for 15kg maximum. Home workouts : pushups pull ups and sit ups. Will that stunt my height? And please answer

Loading Online Doctors....